WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL ROOM OF RED BALLOON!

You may have noticed I am not in the English room today!
For the next few weeks I will exist in a little box on your computer screen. Until we can teleport Harry Potter style this could be the next best thing...

South Africa is such a diverse and interesting place to explore there is much to be discovered: culture, music, food, wildlife, history and politics. It is going to be an exciting time and I will no doubt learn from your technology tips too! So here we go...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mall time in South Africa

Jamie asked if I would film some of the shops or the mall in Pietermaritzburg. I looked a little mad talking to myself and trying not to walk into people, but it should give you an idea of where I did my Christmas shopping this year. Have a look at the youtube clip and let me know what you think.




TASK B
See if you can write down 10 things you observed or learnt in this youtube clip on the mall.


Use these points to help you:
-Did you expect it to look like this?
-What was similar to England and what do you think was different? Make sure you give reasons
for your answers.

PS. I am looking forward to the snowman clip you are producing!

No comments:

Post a Comment